Shooting is a process of letting firearms or other weapons such as bows and crossbows. Even firing of artillery, rockets missiles is called shooting. A person who is a master in shooting is known as marksman. Shooting most often refers to use of firearms. The person is called as a shooter.
Shooting technique differs from this factor to that. The distance and nature of the target is kept in mind. Position plays a very big and important role in this sport.
Shooting is a competitive sport which is also played in the Olympics. It is categorised by types of target, firearm and distance. A rifle is a firearm which is used in this sport. It is a airgun with a rifled barrel. The center of the target is often called as bullseye.
The distance are as follows, 10M Air Pistol, 25M Rapid Fire, 50M Pistol, Skeet and etc.
- Keep the Muzzle Pointed in a safe direction
- Never point in fun of jest
- Keep fingers off the trigger until said so.
- Always wear eye protection.
- Do not shoot until said
- Do not shoot on opponents target.
- The sport shouldn't be taken lightly because it's very dangerous.
- Abhinav Bindra
- Vijay Kumar
- Kim Rhode
- Jin Jong Oh
- Jitu Rai
- Pang Wei
- Du Li
- Zhu Qinan
- Sandra Fing